I can honestly say that this is the most frustrating LO I have ever worked on. It all started with this idea I had in my head to create a "brick wall" background for this pic I took of my son and nephew taking turns to ramp over each other with a skateboard. I wanted to create a really grungy LO but instead it came out as one GIANT MESS!!!
Admittedly, I am more of a girlly LO scrapper so I always feel out of my comfort zone when I have to do a LO for my oldest son because I struggle to be creative with that style.
I started on this 2 WEEKS ago. creating the brick bg was the easy part because I already knew I wanted to do that, but that's when the trouble started........ I stared at this LO day after day not knowing what else to do to it to finish it off.
I eventually got tired of it all last night and took one last look, added some crackle paint, inked that once it was dry and then did some colour stitching to break the monotiny and decided that was as much time as I was prepared to spend on the LO. So here's the result and as you may have noticed, I'm not completely delighted with the result......