Sunday, December 26, 2010

Joy to the world - Swirlydoos

 
This is the first LO I made using my swirlydoos December kit. Krissy really did a fantastic job putting this kit together. It's my first swirly's kit and I'm absolutely delighted with my decision to sign up. I used the Bo Bunny range of pp's from the kit. I also made it for the Christmas LO with a regular pic challenge. The pic is of my youngest son Matt when he was about 6 months old.

I used this gorgeous vine from my stash that I bought from my dear friend Katie's etsy shop. I've been holding onto it for a Christmas LO. I just love all the bling she assed to this vine
I layered some pointsettia petals which I bought from iamroses.com. I misted them with some perfect pearls and some aged mahogany ink to get the right sde of red. The leaves were made from some clay which I painted green and sprinkled with some fairy glitter.


I cut this title lock from some of the pp in the kit and coated it with some clear UTEE which I then cracked when it was dry amd added some pearls and rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment