Wednesday, January 12, 2011

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT - SNR STAFFER CALL

As a current staff member over at SNR , I'm super excited to announce that SNR have now posted their first ever staffer call. You can find the details for the call HERE. SNR will be accepting applications from January 14th, 2011 until February 4th, 2011.

I have only been on the staff at SNR for a few months but have already developed close friendships with the other staffers. It's a wonderful team to be a part of and I have learnt so many new things. I have tried techniques I never thought I could do and have learnt the freedom of playing with new products and techniques. Thanks to SNR I personally think I have become a better scrapping artist.

Good luck to all of you who send in applications.

BTW, there's still a few days left before the deadline for the February public calls if you would like the chance to have some of your work published. Here's where to go for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment