- Like Kay, I will continue to spread the love and follow the rules that should be followed after receiving such an award.
The rules are follows:
- Give a list of 10 things that make you happy
- A trivia of 5 things about me
- Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same
- Link the blogs you choose and the blog of the person who gave it to you
For starters, let me say that I just LOVE Kay's etsy shop. She makes the most amasing embellishments, especially her butterflies. Kay, the detail in your work is just stunning and I just love all the items I have already bought from you. Kay also has a great blog, definitely worth a visit http://kayskreativekorner.blogspot.com/
Ten things that make me happy
- Seeing my kids at the end of a hard days work
- Holding my 11 month old son in my arms while he sleeps
- the look of pride on my kids face when they receive praise
- My first cup of tea in the morning
- No traffic jams on the way to & from work
- Scrapping .........anytime
- watching movies on a rainy day
- Going away for some alone time with my husband
- Spending the day scrapping with my mom (who got me started over 2 years ago)
- Ok, I'll be honest....I just LOVE receiving praise for my LO's, especially when they've been challenging and taken a long time to complete
Five things about me you may not know
- I work full time as a Supply Chain Manager for a pharmaceutical company but would secretly love to own my own scrapbooking store
- I used to be a croupier in my younger and much wilder days...was even crazy enough to work in the illegal casinos in Tel Aviv, Isreal.
- On a 2 month trip to the US in 1997 I visited neally every single state and loved them all. I especially fell in love with New York and Miami.
- The one place in the world I haven't been to yet and hope to still visit is Switzerland.
- When I was younger I desperately wanted to be a Marine Biologist and study the Orca Whales in Alaska
Now for spreading the love............. I pass the award on to the following brilliant ladies. Please take the time to visit each of their blogs. I have every confidence that you will be inspired
Ok, that was fun................................