Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SNR May Edition - Part 2 now available

Great news!!! Part 2 of the May edition of the SNR is now available. To say that this is filled to the brim with some amasing stuff would be the understatement of the year. Just look at what some of the readers had to say already.

"I went to the scrapping tutorials section and my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe how many there were and every one of them was excellent. I sat for 3 hours just soaking it up until my 3 yo asked me when I was going to get off the computer." - MaryBeth Connelly


"I couldn't choose a favorite if I tried but OMG, the second installment is incredible! I don't know how you guys keep topping yourselves but you always do. I plan to go put this on my blog. No scrapbooker should be without a subscription." Anne Frost

"Awesome. It's the only word for it. Well, I've got 3 more for you. Keep it up! LOL" Jeanette Kaplan-Gregory

Not only will you be treated to some great tutorials (some by yours truly..LOL), Kate our brilliant Editor-in-Chief has written a fantastically entertaining and educational article called the introduction of gels, mediums and paste which is an absolute must read. Not only does she have a great sense of humour but she single handedly takes the scary out of mixed media for those scrapbooking artist wanting to make the plunge but may still be too nervous and unsure. The best part is that this is only the beginning of the series. Personally, I can't wait for the next instalment.

Here's a quick list of what you'll find in Part 2
Scrapbooking Tutorials
Anglaise Pretties
Coloring Trim
Fabric Butterfly
Fabric Paper
Twisted Fabric Blooms
Adding a 3-D Effect to a Photo
Adding Text to Fabric
Coloring Black-and-White Photos with Chalk
Coloring Black-and-White Photos with Copic Markers
Curly Fabric
DIY Photo Overlays
Fibers Fabric Paper
Fabric Shapes
Ribbon Curling
Twisted Fabric Flowers
Using Dryer Sheets to Make Embellishments & Create Interest

Cards & Stamping Tutorials
Faux Stitching
Fork Bows
Heat Embossing on Fabric
Heat Embossing on Photos
How Do I Attach That? - Ribbon
Stamping on Velvet

Mixed Media Tutorials
An Introduction to Gels, Mediums & Pastes
Adding Cardboard to Your Project
Baby Wipe Background
Canvas Breakdown: A Home
Crinkled Cardstock Background
Gels, Mediums & Pastes Primer
Paper Towel Background

If you haven't subscribed yet, then best you sign up now because not only will you be treated to all of the above but you'll have access to all the other fantastic tutorials and primers from the last 3 months, not to mention all the great inspirational pieces in the scrapbooking, cards, digital and mixed media sections.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is quite the list, it all looks very very interesting, thanks for sharing the info.will have to go take a peak.

    ReplyDelete