Friday, May 20, 2011

Tag - Dress Form

I did this for the April tag call at SNR. The theme was dresses or dress forms so I dedided to combine both elements. I created the background using a combination of raisin, espresso and gold mixative alcohol ink on some triplex board. I then added a few strips of lace which I had coloured with some vintage photo reinker across the tag. I embossed my Dusty Attic dress form with some vintage photo distress embossing powder. The bodice of the dress form was embossed using some platinum UTEE and then some Pink Zing embossing powder. I used some scrap printed fabric to make the skirt and added some lace trim to the waste with some mini roses I got from iamroses.com.
I made the necklace using some tiny gems I got at a local craft store. I finished the tag off by adding some string pearls which I coloured with some alcohol ink and stuck to the very edge of the tag border. The gorgeous vintage ribbon was a gift from my dear friend Andrea (Zuk) which added the perfect finishing touch to my tag.

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute....Im loving dress forms and dressing them...LOL I have few on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you altered that dress form!Love what you did with all the lace and ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete