Saturday, May 21, 2011

~Timeless Memories~ March Swirlydoos kit

This is the second LO I did using the March swirlydoos kit. It was also published in the April issue of SNR.
I know I mentioned it before but I really do LOVE this particular kit. Vintage is one of my favourite styles and these pp's and the embellies Krissy put together in the kit are all just perfect.

I created an aged look using some gel medium, ink, mist and paint for an upcoming tutorial. I can only post the tutorial later this month for publication reasons but if you love vintage then this is oe you wont want to miss.


This gorgeous corner bouquet is from my dear friend Katie's etsy shop. She has incredible talent and the most beautiful bouquets. The original colour of the bouquet was white and burgandy so I altered it with some creative inspiration paints and liquitex metallic ink paint.

I  created this flower cluster on the other side of the circle to balance the LO. I used some white flowers which I also altered using paint.
I used some gorgeous Dusty Attic pieces which I painted with the same gold ink paint I used for the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by and be sure to stop by again for the detailed tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Wendy, this is an absolutely beautiful layout!! I love the colors and the textures and especially the distressing. Love the flowers as well!!

    ReplyDelete