Sunday, June 12, 2011
I used some of my Prima masks for the corners and to border the bottom of photograph. I again used a combination of the vintage photo and walnut stain distress inks. I used an old makeup sponge for easier control and dabbed the ink in a tight circular motion for even coverage.
My floral cluster is made up of a combination of black petaloo blooms which came in the swirlydoos kit and some Gardenia's that I bought at iamroses.com. I also used my Heartfelt creation leaf stamps which I cut out and inked.
There were also some Petaloo CMC large daisy petals in the swirly's kit. I used one of the small petals which I inked the petal tips and then folded into thirds with some distress ink. I added a brass vintage charm and made the stem using Prima pearls. I added some mini skeleton leaves to complete.
I really enjoyed working on this LO and the TPC papers from the Swirly's kits was just perfect for this picture.