Friday, June 11, 2010

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

I was so excited to receive the news yesterday that I've been selected as the Internation DT member for Pages In Time. This is my first DT membership so I'm humbled and flattered all at the same time....LOL! I'm sure the next 6 months are going to be fun and exciting and I'm very excited to be part of a fabulous team!!! Please take a moment to check out the fabulous blogs of my fellow design team members; Lisa ValentineVictoria Warren-MearsDenise CoulterAndrea MacDonaldLacee BroylesMarie LeviteHelene and our team leader Barbara Lochridge as they are all extremely talented.
Come along and visit us at Pages In Time, there's tons of inspiration to be found in the gallery, join one or more of the fabulous groups and challenges. There's a little something for everyone.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Wendy!! I remember how I felt when I got picked! Look forward to working with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You're work is gorgeous and I look forward to your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats, Wendy! You so deserve this. Your work is gorgeous and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy-Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. I am as excited as you to have been selected! Congrats and I look forward to working with you. Your work and blog are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Wendy!! Congratulations my friend!! I am so happy for you!!!! your work is beautiful and you so deserve the DT position!!
    Hugs
    Lidia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! So happy to be working with you on the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete