Monday, June 21, 2010

~ Pages in Time~ DT Challenge


As I announced in an earlier post, I've been selected as a DT member for Pages In Time and the first challenge we were given was to each create a LO using the new PIT logo so here's my take.
I used Prima's Rainbow Watercolor pp for the bg. The lovely rose vine is from my good friend Katie's Etsy shop. The original vine was pink and white roses only so I misted some of them pale green and blue to compliment the pp's.


I made this gorgeous bloom using this fabulous tutorial from Rhonna's Design. It's very similar to the layered fabric blooms I use a lot but the difference is that with these you cut slits into the fabric and round the corners to ceate petals and then melt the edges. The best thing about making your own blooms is you can colour co-ordinate to your pp's as I have done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment