Monday, June 21, 2010

~ My little Princess ~ Prima May BAP

This is my DD Erin wearing one of her favourite "princess" dresses. Like most girls her age she LOVES dressing up and will even go to the mall with me all dressed up....LOL!!! She hasn't allowed me to dress her since she was 2 so it's always interesting to see what outfit she has on in the mornings. She sometimes even puts on one of her princess dresses at night as PJ's. We've learnt to just let her be and just change her into proper PJ's once she's fallen asleep....LOL!

I used one of the Prima flutterby collection pp's to cut out the flowers, butterflies and bird. The scattered pearls are also from Prima's e-line collection. These come in such a great variety of colours and are a def must have!! Here are some close-ups

                                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment